Especialista em Contabilidade Internacional - Belo Horizonte - MG
Especialista em Contabilidade Internacional - Intercompany - Belo Horizonte - MG
● Prepare and review intercompany balance sheet account reconciliations.
● Collaborate with local finance teams to develop and maintain intercompany accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
● Travel to various countries to perform reconciliations of US GAAP and local country intercompany balance sheet accounts.
● Coach local finance teams to maintain intercompany balance sheet reconciliations going forward.
● Daily and frequent use of general ledger accounting system (PeopleSoft) including review and posting of journal entries.
● Act as a resource to the Global Finance team, providing support and technical expertise for the global consolidated financial statements and quarterly bank reporting.
● 3+ years of experience with financial and accounting transactions typical for a globally distributed company.
● Must have a strong analytical skill-set and aptitude for problem solving.
● Excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal
● Must have a working understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
● Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas).
● Accounting degree - Chartered Accountant, CPA, or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
● Knowledge of OECD transfer pricing concepts is highly desirable, but not required.
● Experience using PeopleSoft financials and Financial Force is highly desirable, but not required.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org